11 07, 2011Posted inCategory: None,measurement,charts,for,cooking,cod,loins,wood,chips,beautiful,2011
Measurement Charts For Cooking. Jeux De Cuisine Cooking. Cooking Walleye.
Measurement Charts For Cooking
- (measure) determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- The action of measuring something
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate"
- (measure) any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
- The size, length, or amount of something, as established by measuring
- A unit or system of measuring
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (chart) a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- Make a map of (an area)
- Record on a chart
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- Plot (a course) on a chart
- (chart) a visual display of information
.. launch today has "been scrubbed"
.. fix a problem with Auxiliary Power Unit 1 heaters
.. was watching the convoy of Astronauts and other vehicles to the launch site on NASA
.. they said there was a problem being looked into
.. launch re-scheduled for 2 May 2011 @2:33pm EDT
.. NASA has a great website, in my opinion
.. have always been fascinated with the Space Program - could tell you exactly where I was when we landed on the moon !
.. if you have never been to Kennedy Space Center
.. if you can go ..... do !
© All rights reserved
STS = Space Transportation System
Some interesting info about this shuttle ............................................................................................
-courtesy of NASA website:
"For the first time, an orbiter was named through a national competition involving students in elementary and secondary schools. They were asked to select a name based upon an exploratory or research sea vessel.
Endeavour was named after a ship chartered to traverse the South Pacific in 1768 and captained by 18th century British explorer James Cook, an experienced seaman, navigator and amateur astronomer. He commanded a crew of 93 men, including 11 scientists and artists.
Cook's main objective, tasked by the British Admiralty and the Royal Society, was to observe the Transit of Venus at Tahiti. This reading enabled astronomers to find the distance of the Sun from the Earth, which then could be used as a unit of measurement in calculating the parameters of the universe.
Cook's achievements on Endeavour were numerous, including the accurate charting of New Zealand and Australia and successfully navigating the Great Barrier Reef. Thousands of new plant specimens and animal species were observed and illustrated on this maiden voyage. Cook also established the usefulness of including scientists on voyages of exploration.
Space Shuttle Endeavour embodies similar experiences. Its first launch, the STS-49 mission, began with a flawless liftoff on May 7, 1992, beginning a journey filled with excitement, anticipation and many firsts."
Woman's Hands Kneeding Pastry Dough
My d-in-law, Angie, as she forms the sugar cookie dough as an OOF Calista looks on...with a bit of a copper cookie cutter in the pic and the dough is on a pastry mat which has measurements, lines, curves and numbers. You can use this handy chart on the pastry mat when rolling out pastry for pies, pizza crusts, etc.
In Grandma's Christmas Holiday 2010 kitchen...
healthy dorm cooking
cooking recipe blogs
free play cooking academy 2
old time cooking recipes
cooking a turkey
turkey lasagna cooking light
free cooking schools
cooking and baking utensils