COOKING MAMA THREE. HEALTHY DORM COOKING.
Cooking Mama Three
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- MAMA is a publicly funded visual arts and culture organisation based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. As its name implies, MAMA fosters and exhibits contemporary artworks executed in a wide variety of media including visual installations, film, video, automata, but not excluding 'traditional'
- a name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped
- One's mother (esp. as a child's term)
- A mature woman
Sometimes it's so hot the thistle bends...
I'll Try to Tell You What I Know
by Martha Serpas
Sometimes it's so hot the thistle bends
to the morning dew and the limbs of trees
seem so weighted they won't hold up moss
anymore. The women sit and swell
with the backwash of old family pain
and won't leave the house to walk across
the neighbor's yard. One man takes up a shotgun
over the shit hosed from a pen of dogs.
One boy takes a fist of rings and slams the face
of a kid throwing shells at his car.
That shiny car is all the love his father
has to give. And his mother cooks
the best shrimp etouffee and every day
smokes three packs down to their mustard-colored ends.
One night the finest woman I ever
knew pulled a cocktail waitress by the hair
out of the backseat of her husband's new
Eldorado Cadillac and knocked her
down between the cars at the Queen Bee Lounge.
She drove the man slumped and snoring with his hand
in his pants home and not a word was said.
I'll try to tell you what I know
about people who love each other
and the fear of losing that cuts a path
as wide as a tropical storm through the marsh
and gets closer each year
to falling at the foot of your door.
Well, after an offer proved to be nothing more than a hoax, Taggy and I made it to the store this morning and bought ourselves a Wii.
We added Wi Play and the rechargable battery packs as well as three games -
- Super Mario Galaxy (for Taggy - I'll get motion sick)
- Super Mario Party (for our Wiitreats and Wiikends)
- Cooking Mama CookOff (for me :D)
on the "To Get" list:
-2 more controllers and Wiimotes
wonder if there are any Wii groups on flickr :D
which is the best oil for cooking
french cooking games
cooking mama ii
perth cooking schools
make playdough without cooking
wood oven cooking
dynamic cooking systems parts
tv cooking competitions
fish cooking recipe
cooking for boys